Thursday, May 23, 2013

Card Kits for June 2013

Wedding Season is here!!  I don't know about you, but I am preparing to be invited to many weddings this summer!  So I have created three card kits around this theme.  I also am offering a classy, birthday card, a charming, "thinking of you" card, and a trendy, thank you card all by way of kits.  Each of the kits have the Close to My Heart paper pack, "For Always" incorporated in them by either patterned paper, cardstock, or textiles.

In case you don't know, all my kits come with precut papers, ribbons, and all the embellishments.  I will also prestamp if you prefer.  Or if you are adding stamps to your collection, you can buy the designated stamp set and a mini, black, pigment stamp pad and do all your own stamping.  Either way, papers will be precut, including all the cricut cut shapes!  I will include complete directions for assembly.

Come take a look at the six, new kits...


"A Flowering Bunch"




"Glittery Happy Couple" inspired by Jennifer Kelly

Stamping Options



"For Always Wedding" inspired by Gina Brandstetter and Linda Norman






"Black and White Birthday" inspired by Lalia Harris

Stamping Options



"A Blossom Thinking of You" inspired by Dena Hughes

Stamping Options



"Love Doily" inspired by Jackie Bluhm



Stamping Options




Thanks so much for stopping by!  Come back soon because I am working on new kits with the exclusive, "Dream Pop" paper pack. 


This is a peak at three that will be available.  But the next three (or four!) are truly special which I have made following cards of my talented, Close to My Heart friends.

BTW, this paper pack is only available until May 31, 2013.  Check here for details how you can get yours, nancysheart2heart.ctmh.com

That's all for now!!  Nancy




No comments:

Post a Comment