Friday, February 28, 2014

Card Kits for March 2014

I had fun making this month's card kits.  I liked a sister consultant's card a ton and didn't have time to make it.  But I am including it as a kit and giving her credit.

I used the Ivy Lane Paper Pack from the Spring/Summer Idea Book for Close to My Heart.  You are always welcome to see what we are featuring and order on your own at my retail site.  Just click here and be taken to my Online Business Address!  Order to your heart's content at my OBA.

Each kit will come with precut &prestamped (unless you want to buy the stamp and do your own) papers, ribbons, and embellishments for 5 cards.  Directions will be included.

Here are the kits:

"Some Bunny" Card Kit
created by Nancy Womersley




"Pure, Simple, Wonderful You" Card Kit
adapted by Nancy Womersley
from layout of Sarah Stone



"Katy Taylor's You" Card Kit
Created by Katy Taylor


"Colored Egg" Card Kit
Created by Nancy Womersley
 
 


Stamping Options



As usual, enjoy your papercrafting!  Should you have any questions, leave me a comment or email me at nancysheart2heart@comcast.net.

Thanks for stopping by!  Nancy



No comments:

Post a Comment