Sunday, November 30, 2014

December 2014 Stamp of the Month Bloghop

Hello!  Welcome to this edition of the Stamp of the Month Bloghop!!




I'm smack dab in the middle of my retail job ramping up for Christmas, specifically two days of Black Friday so time is a commodity.  Please bear with me if this post seems simple.  I gotta get her done with another long day tomorrow.

This Bloghop features the exclusive, CTMH stamp set, "Cutie Pie".  


 
There are so many talented consultants participating in this hop.  You might have just been on the post of Michelle Jones.  After mine, you will move on to see Donna Digby's blog.  

I had hoped to decorate our design decor cupcake box because of the obvious connection. But I'm out of time this month.  But alas I did get a card made earlier.  Here it is:




I used some of the colors and B&T paper from the new paper set, Heartstrings.  I love pinks and teals on dark brown. So the actual colors are Hollyhock, Lagoon and Cocoa.  It's hard to see, but I embossed the background with our dot embossing folder.  I paper pierced the cupcakes with cardstock.  There are Flamingo Dots adorning each cupcake and a retired Cocoa Grosgrain tying it all together.

If you would like to order this adorable stamp set, check in with your own consultant or click here to go to my retail page.  The set is $17.95 unless you put together a $50 order at which time you can buy the stamps for $5.

Thanks for spending time on this bloghop.  And...

Thanks for stopping by!  Nancy

4 comments:

  1. Mmm, this card reminds me of chocolate, which can't be a bad thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! Love the chocolate feel and the textures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummmmm.... these look like chocolate... :)

    ReplyDelete