Sunday, February 8, 2015

Do You Want to Preserve Your Valentine Memories? I Have a Scrapbook Kit for You!!

I've been hearing that woman (and men) want to preserve their digital pictures into scrapbook albums but don't have time.  Traditional scrapbooking is very time consuming and MESSY!  I used to spend hours on just one layout and have my photos and materials all over my kitchen table.  Being one who doesn't like to stop when I am working an idea meant that dinner could just wait.  Too bad hubby!!  I won't be making dinner until I'm finished or I will forget what I was thinking.  And furthermore, I won't be cleaning up this project that has overtaken the table because that would be a waste of time and time is precious!!

Well, if this resembles your experience, I have good news!  You can get back into scrapbooking without committing your whole day and sacrificing meals for the family!!

I have begun to develop scrapbook kits with the popular, Picture My Life cards from Close to My Heart.  I spent just 90 minutes developing four layouts because the PML cards are so wonderful.  I just picked two or three per page and plopped them onto a 12"x12" base, cut and stamped some cardstock and stuck them down, added some Washi Tape and a few embellishments and I had pages ready for pictures.

And I'm making it super EASY for you to duplicate what I've done via a kit for purchase which should take less time than when I developed it!  Each kit will contain precut and stamped cardstock pieces, four 12"x12" cardstock bases, PML cards (they may vary), and enough Washi Tape and embellies to add the finishing touches.  Full, colored photo of the layouts are included, too.

What are you waiting for?  Order yours now with the secure, PayPal button below the images of this February kit.  I'll ship it out in one to two days from receipt of purchase. 

Thanks for you business!!  Check back often for new kits!  Nancy




No comments:

Post a Comment